Monday 19 July 2010

My Inspiration







Dear Hildita, Aleidita, Camilo, Celia and Ernesto



If you read this letter one day, it will mean that I am no longer alive. You will hardly remember me, and the smallest among you will have entirely forgotten me



Your father was a man who acted as he thought best and who has been absolutely faithful to his convictions

Grow up into good revolutionaries. Study hard to master technique, which gives you mastery over nature. Remember that it is the Revolution which is important and that each of us, taken in isolation, is worth nothing

Above all be sensitive, in the deepest areas of yourselves, to any injustice committed against whoever it may be anywhere in the world



Yours always, my children. I hope to see you again


big strong kiss from Daddy






______________________________________________________________






Sometimes its Just An ( A ) only

I was Here .. Sitting Alone .. Standing by the Shop Next to me

And Over There .. The Start has Begun

But

It was Just an ( A) only

An A but with Power and Inspiration

An A With Alot of Cares to Everyone Arround

---

: I Asked myself

What about the End .. Cz There is An End for Everything

but I admit that

There is No End for the A

Because The A is Just the Begining

_______________




من هنــا كانت بدايــة .. ويستحيل بها النهــاية

من هنــا صرت أنا .. يوم أن كنت حكــاية ..

تبدأ القصــة حزناً .. وتنتهــي باسم البدايـة

من حروفي كان نبـضي .. ومن دمـي كل الروايـة

________________







free player from mysplayer.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the leatter has the deep means. ilike your inspiration








by Adeepa

Anonymous said...

الله يحفظك كاتب . ويرجعك لنا سالما غانما ..
طول ما انت مع الله عز وجل وفي ناس
تعزك وتغليك .وتدعيلك ... راح توصل لهدفك

سأكررها دائما ..ننتظرك بفاااارغ الصبر ...

إختك بسكوته ...

Anonymous said...

ربي يوفقك ويسعدك وين ما تكون

FLaKe
=)

STeVe said...

Flake

Thanks walla 3la twajdech

w its been along time ya FLAKE

__________

Adeeba mnwra domz walla .. w almkan happy becouse you here

__________

Baskoota ma g9rti domz .. w alklam faich Qaleel

Thanks ALL